PORTABLE & SAFE LIGHT IN EX-PROTECTED AREA
The microprocessor-controlled, rechargeable bend-head safety hand lamp HL 30 EX POWER with digital display. This innovative light is not only tested in accordance with the ATEX directives 2014/34/EU and the relevant EMC regulations, but also has a vehicle approval, which ensures the highest safety standards and allows use in explosion-proof areas (EX zones 1, 2, 21 and 22).
The HL 30 EX POWER hand lamp is equipped with two switchable high-performance LEDs and offers the option of being switched as a power light. This feature allows adjustable brightness to meet the needs of different situations. The environmentally friendly lithium-ion battery used without a memory effect is protected from deep discharge by an intelligent circuit layout and enables permanent charging. The outstanding feature of this battery is its ease of use - users can replace it themselves, which supports the long-term use of the light.
Flexible lamp head
Thanks to the 180° swiveling, adjustable light head, the explosion-proof hand lamp can be used extremely flexibly. This feature allows the light to be precisely aimed in different directions to meet the needs of different work environments. The light can also be securely attached to protective clothing using a clip, which is particularly advantageous in work-intensive situations.
Can be used in a variety of ways
The versatile work light offers a built-in emergency lighting function, but this can be switched off by the customer as required. This flexibility allows for tailored use depending on requirements and environment. The charging unit for 100-230V AC, 12V DC and 24V DC is extremely variable and can be delivered in versions from 1 to 5 times. This adaptability ensures efficient charging of the light in different environments.
Light and handy
With a low weight of approx. 0.6 kg, the HL 30 EX POWER is at the top of comparable hand lights. Not only is this light light and compact, but it also has an IP67 rating, meaning it is protected against dust ingress and can easily withstand temporary submersion in water. This makes it ideal for use in EX zones 1, 2, 21 and 22.
The design of the HL 30 EX POWER complies with the standards according to DIN 14649, which underlines its quality and conformity with industry standards. Overall, this hand lamp presents itself as the highest level of innovation, safety and versatility - the perfect companion for professional applications in demanding environments.
|II 2 G
|Ex ib IIC T4 Gb
|II 2 D
|Ex ib IIIC T135°C Db
- ex-protected LED-bend head lamp, rechargeable
- Luminaire head can be swiveled continuously up to 180 °
- 3 light levels switchable: 300/250/135 lumens
- Beam range up to approx. 180m (near and high beam)
- Light time of 5 hours at 300 lumens / up to 10 hours at 135 lumens
- Emergency light function
- robust plastic housing
- Rubber protection ring for high impact resistance
- Rotary switch, fully ergonomic, suitable for all gloves
- Degree of protection IP67 (dustproof and protection against temporary submersion)
- Li-Ion battery 3.7V / 5.0AH, exchangeable, with intelligent battery management
- Digital display showing the remaining lighting time (hours and minutes)
- Luminaire complies with fire service standard - DIN14649
- Universal charging unit 100-230V or 12-24V available
INOTE: The charging station is not explosion-proof and must therefore not be installed or set up and operated in an area with an explosive atmosphe
Areas of application