The classic, ex-protected fluorescent lamp. Ideal for maintenance and inspection in areas where safety is required with regard to explosion protection.
|II 2 G||Ex e mb IIC T5 Gb|||||Tool group: II|||||Hazardous zone: 1 and 2, 21 and 22|
|II 2 D||Ex tb IIIC T100° Db IP68|||||Category: 2G and 2D|||||Temperature class T5|
- Illuminant: fluorescent tube T5, 8 watt
- Protection tube: polycarbonate, shock-resistant, 40 mm Ø
- Handle / end cap: neoprene, black
- Metal hook: yes, plastified, rotatable
- Protection category: IP68 -50m/5h
- Protection class: II
- Cable: 10 m H07RN-F 2 x 1,00 mm²
- Voltage: 110V / 42V / 24V / 12V
- Special requests - as covered by our Ex-certification - can be fulfilled.
Areas of application
Can be used as a service and inspection light with safety extra-low voltage for tank cleaning.
Mobile work lights for service and inspection work in the aerospace industry in areas where EX protection is required.
Mobile work lights for service and inspection work in the chemical industry in areas where EX protection is required.