The new, luminous intensive ATEX LED tube lamp KE-LED-EX 5024 supports you with extremely bright and glare-free light when working in explosive areas. It is ideally suited for permanent lighting of plants or buildings with special and extreme requirements. Optionally the luminaire is available with a through wiring to connect several luminaires to each other. Thanks to the included mounting brackets, quick and easy assembly is ensured.
Type: LED tube luminaire, ex-proof (ATEX) | EX-Zones: Zone 1 & 2 , Zone 21 & 22 | Protection category: IP68
|II 2 G||Ex eb mb op is IIC T4 Gb|||||Tool group: II|||||Hazardous zone: 1 and 2, 21 and 22|
|II 2 D||Ex tb op is IIIC T105° Db IP68|||||Category: 2G and 2D|||||Temperature class T4|
- Illuminant: 24 POWER LED / 6500K
- Protection tube: polycarbonate, shock-resistant, 50mm Ø
- End cap: aluminium, black anodized
- Fixation: incl. 2 fixing clamps made of plastic
- Protection category: IP68 - 50m/5h (dust- and waterproof)
- Protection class: II / III
- Cable standard version: 10m H07BQ-F 2 x 1,5 mm² (extendable in 5 m steps)
Cable through-wiring version: in 5 m / out 1m H07RN-F 2 x 1,5 mm² (on request extendable)
- Voltage: 230V / 110V / 24V
- Special requests - as covered by our Ex-certificaton - can be fulfilled.
Areas of application
Wastewater treatment plants