EX-protected POWER LED tube light
The powerful ATEX LED tube light KE-LED-EX 5024 is an indispensable tool that supports you when working in explosion-proof environments with extremely bright and glare-free light. This highly developed luminaire is ideal for the permanent lighting of systems or buildings that have special and extreme requirements.
Bright and glare-free work light
The KE-LED-EX 5024 is equipped with 24 powerful LEDs, which, in conjunction with the integrated diffuser film, create glare-free and homogeneous work light. This combination ensures that you have optimal visibility in potentially explosive areas to complete your tasks safely and effectively.
Through-wiring optionally available
An outstanding feature of this tube light is the optional through-wiring, which allows multiple lights to be connected together. This practical feature significantly improves the flexibility and efficiency of the lighting solution. The mounting brackets included in the scope of delivery ensure effortless and quick installation, which significantly reduces the time and effort required during installation.
Robust and waterproof
The light has IP68 protection, which means it can be used in damp and wet environments without losing performance. This robustness makes them particularly versatile and adaptable to a wide range of working conditions.
The KE-LED-EX 5024 is more than just a light source - it is also an investment in safety and efficiency. Thanks to its outstanding reliability and performance, it represents the optimal solution for people who work in potentially explosive environments and do not want to do without clear, glare-free lighting. Trust that the KE-LED-EX 5024 will illuminate your work environment safely and effectively.
|II 2 G||Ex eb mb op is IIC T4 Gb|||||Tool group: II|||||Hazardous zone: 1 and 2, 21 and 22|
|II 2 D||Ex tb op is IIIC T105° Db|||||Category: 2G and 2D|||||Temperature class T4|
- ex-proof tube luminaire with 24 POWER LEDs / 6500K
- Protection tube: polycarbonate, shock-resistant, 50mm diameter
- Diffusor foil integrated
- End cap: aluminium, black anodized
- Fixation: incl. 2 fixing clamps made of plastic
- Protection category: IP68 - 50m/5h (dust- and waterproof)
- Protection class: II / III
- Cable standard version: 10m H07BQ-F 2 x 1,5 mm² (extendable in 5 m steps)
Cable through-wiring version: in 5 m / out 1m H07RN-F 2 x 1,5 mm² (on request extendable)
- Standard version without plug, Ex plug (ATX, CEAG) available on request
- Voltage: 230V / 110V / 24V
- Special requests - as covered by our Ex-certificaton - can be fulfilled.
Areas of application
Wastewater treatment plants