The proven explosion-proof standard hand lamp for service and inspection work in areas where safety with regard to explosion protection is required. Optimal and bright illumination of the working areas due to six POWER LED modules. Thanks to the integrated diffuser film, a glare-free and pleasant work is guaranteed. Ideal for use as an inspection lamp.
Type: LED hand lamp / inspection lamp, ex-proof (ATEX) | EX-Zones: Zone 1 & 2 , Zone 21 & 22 | Protection category: IP68
|II 2 G||Ex eb mb op is IIC T4 Gb|||||Tool group: II|||||Hazardous zone: 1 and 2, 21 and 22|
|II 2 D||Ex tb op is IIIC T105° Db IP68|||||Category: 2G and 2D|||||Temperature class T4|
- Illuminant: 6 POWER LED / 6500K
- Protection tube: polycarbonate, shock-resistant, 40mm Ø
- Handle / end cap: neoprene, black
- Metal hook: yes, plastified, rotatable
- Protection category: IP68 - 50m/5h (dust- and waterproof)
- Protection class: II / III
- Cable: 10m H07RN-F 2x1,00 mm²
- Voltage: 230V / 110V / 42V / 24V / 12V
- Special requests - as covered by our Ex-certification - can be fulfilled.
- KIRA explosion proof LED hand lamps (leadlamps) for safe use in the areas: Sewage treatment plants, sewer inspection, electricity providers, mills, biogas plants, gas stations, tank automotive, aerospace industry, aircraft maintenance & inspection, oil rigs, offshore, shipyards, THW, EX-zones, explosive dust and gas atmospheres, gas interference, crafts, food industry, chemical industry, petrochemical industry.
Areas of application