The extremely compact, light and explosion-proof ATEX hand lamp is ideal for illuminating areas that are difficult to access and where inspection and service are necessary. At the same time it fulfills the safety requirements with regard to explosion protection. Three integrated POWER LED modules ensure optimal lighting. Thanks to the integrated diffuser film, a glare-free and pleasant work is guaranteed.
|II 2 G||Ex e mb IIC T4 Gb|||||Tool group: II|||||Hazardous zone: 1 and 2, 21 and 22|
|II 2 D||Ex tb IIIC T105° Db IP68|||||Category: 2G and 2D|||||Temperature class T4|
- Explosion proof LED hand lamp with 3 POWER LEDs
- Short switch-on time / long life / low energy consumption
- Compact dimensions and low weight
- Impact resistant protective tube made of polycarbonate, 40 mm Ø
- Resistant neoprene handle with a pleasant feel
- Plasticized, rotatable metal hook
- High degree of protection IP68 (dust and waterproof 50 m / 5 h)
- Cable H07RN-F 2 x 1.0 mm² - Standard length 10 m, expandable in 5 m steps
- Standard version without connector, Ex connector (ATX, CEAG, steel) available on request
- Available in the voltage versions: 230 Volt / 110 Volt / 42 Volt / 24 Volt / 12 Volt
- Special requests can be fulfilled, if covered by the EX certificate
- KIRA explosion proof LED hand lamps (leadlamps) for safe use in the areas: Sewage treatment plants, sewer inspection, electricity providers, mills, biogas plants, gas stations, tank automotive, aerospace industry, aircraft maintenance & inspection, oil rigs, offshore, shipyards, THW, EX-zones, explosive dust and gas atmospheres, gas interference, crafts, food industry, chemical industry, petrochemical industry.
Areas of application