Compact and robust LED hand lamp with EX protection
Explosion protection for maximum safety
A main feature of our hand lamp is first-class protection against explosions. It is certified to the most demanding standards for EX protection in EX zones 1, 2, 21 and 22. This means you don't have to worry about potential hazards in hazardous areas. Our light meets the strictest safety requirements. This makes them an ideal choice for use in oil and gas facilities, chemical plants and other hazardous environments.
Waterproof with IP68 certification – reliable in all conditions
Our explosion-proof hand lamp is not only explosion-proof, but also has IP68 waterproof certification. This means that the lamp is protected against both dust ingress and immersion in water. Their robustness ensures that you can rely on the lighting in any situation without having to worry about the surroundings.
5 voltage variants – for your specific requirements
Our explosion-proof hand lamp is available in five different voltage versions. So you can be sure that you will find the right version for your specific requirements. The available voltage variants allow you to operate the light with the most suitable power source. We have the solution that perfectly suits your needs
|II 2 G||Ex eb mb op is IIC T4 Gb|||||Tool group: II|||||Hazardous zone: 1 and 2, 21 and 22|
|II 2 D||Ex tb op is IIIC T105° Db|||||Category: 2G and 2D|||||Temperature class T4|
- ex-proof LED hand lamp with 3 POWER LEDs / 6500K
- Protection tube: polycarbonate, shock-resistant, 40mm diameter
- Diffusor foil integrated
- Handle / end cap: neoprene, black
- Metal hook: yes, plastified
- Protection category: IP68 - 50m/5h (dust- and waterproof)
- Protection class: II / III
- Cable standard version: 10m H07RN-F 2 x 1,0 mm² (extendable in 5 m steps)
- Standard version without plug, Ex plug (ATX, CEAG) available on request
- Available in the voltage versions: 230 Volt / 110 Volt / 42 Volt / 24 Volt / 12 Volt
- Special requests - as covered by our Ex-certification - can be fulfilled
- KIRA explosion proof LED hand lamps (leadlamps) for safe use in the areas: Sewage treatment plants, sewer inspection, electricity providers, mills, biogas plants, gas stations, tank automotive, aerospace industry, aircraft maintenance & inspection, oil rigs, offshore, shipyards, THW, EX-zones, explosive dust and gas atmospheres, gas interference, crafts, food industry, chemical industry, petrochemical industry.
Areas of application